10 Questions with Kemah Mayor Terri Gale
1. What's your full name?
Theresa Lorene Gale
2. What do you do?
Business and Management Consulting; I'm also the Mayor of Kemah. I would say that both are full time jobs.
3. What do you love the most about living/working in Clear Lake?
It's such a full environment, with so much to offer, but probably love living near the water and seeing the view when I drive over the Kemah bridge the most. It never ceases to stun me.
4. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Falling through the forward hatch of a sailboat when I went forward during a race to drop a sail; the skipper was an ex-Americas Cup racer, and while I thought he didn't see it, he laughed and shared with me that he'd done the same thing many years before.
5. What was your worst injury?
Broken ribs are the worst; you just can't breathe. Another sailing mishap. But hey, no pain, no gain.
6. What's your all-time favorite book, movie and TV show?
Gosh, so many good choices...Book has to be Desperation by Stephen King; I've read most of his books, but that's my favorite. My favorite movie is probably The Thomas Crown Affair (remake) or The Godfather, although I did love A Beautiful Mind. Favorite TV show has to be The Blacklist.
7. What would others say is the most annoying thing about you?
I think it probably annoys people (for a number of reasons) that I truly love my work; it makes me a bit of a workaholic at times, and I gush about it to the point where I bore them, I'm sure.
8. If you could live anywhere (besides CL of course) where would it be?
Probably French Polynesia or Australia (except for all of those awful spiders and snakes, of course)
9. What's your guilty pleasure?
Super Intense Dark Chocolate
10. What would I find if I looked in your refrigerator?
Super Intense Dark Chocolate, of course, as well as fresh raspberries and blackberries and cold milk. Course there is that one drawer with the Maple Bacon...:-)