10 Questions with John Wilkinson
1. What's your full name?
John Joseph Wilkinson
2. What do you do?
Clear Lake Real Estate, Coffee House owner
3. What do you love the most about living/working in Clear Lake?
The compete diversity of people, businesses, cultures, and the ability to get to a body of water for fishing, crabbing or simply just relaxing.
4. What's your most embarrassing moment?
I’ve had many and I can’t say one has been more or less embarrassing than another- maybe I feel the same level of embarrassment for all instances.
5. What was your worst injury?
I’ve never had a serious injury- I would say my worst would have to be knee injury which ultimately led to a surgery.
6. What's your all-time favorite book, movie and TV show?
Embarrassed to admit it, but I’ve never been a big reader... but out of the limited books I’ve actually wanted to read, it has to be the Harry Potter series in total- not profound, but it worked on the creative level for me. As for movie, my personal gage of this is if I actually watch a movie more than once. There are only a few of those, and the one I will watch every time I see it is playing is “The Godfather”. As for a TV show: All-Time would have to be Seinfeld- shows how much actual “TV” I’ve watched. With streaming today, there are much better shows, but “binging” kind of ruins the anticipation element and that is something I figure into the criteria for my favorite TV show.
7. What would others say is the most annoying thing about you?
Over-think and over-plan... Which causes me to do other things that annoy people.
8. If you could live anywhere (besides CL of course) where would it be?
Most islands of the Bahamas would be just fine :)
9. What's your guilty pleasure?
Those mornings I can enjoy both a freshly roasted and brewed cup of coffee and a hand rolled cigar at the same time...
10. What would I find if I looked in your refrigerator?
The things that would likely stand out: Plenty of Italian meats, a huge variety of cheeses, and a lot of butter.