10 Questions with Hillary Gramm
1. What's your full name?
Hillary “Hill$ Dolla Bill$” Gramm
2. What do you do?
Executive Director for HIGHER Up Texas. We are preparing students for their futures... right now. (Check us out on Facebook #shamelessplug)
3. What do you love the most about living/working in Clear Lake?
I moved here 14 years ago when I was fresh out of college. This is the area where I learned to become an adult and begin my career trajectory in the non profit sector.
4. What's your most embarrassing moment?
I am a Gemini and therefore get bored with my look constantly. So I will play it safe and say many of my experimental hair styles and clothing choices. The 90s were really bad to me.
5. What was your worst injury?
After my second marathon, I lost all of my toenails. It was pretty gnarly and so worth it.
6. What's your all-time favorite book, movie and TV show?
Book- Are You There God? It’s Me Margaret- Judy Blume
Tv show- Sex and the City
7. What would others say is the most annoying thing about you?
My over posting on Facebook
8. If you could live anywhere (besides CL of course) where would it be?
Fort Collins, Colorado
9. What's your guilty pleasure?
The New Kids on the Block
10. What would I find if I looked in your refrigerator?
I’m pregnant so this varies... it’s mostly junk at the moment.