10 Questions with Kat Clemons
1. What's your full name?
Brenda Katherine Clemons
2. What do you do?
Raise money for an amazing non-profit. And, generally just try to save the world.
3. What do you love the most about living/working in Clear Lake?
Everything is right here! The water, great food, amazing people and so close to Houston.
4. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Like I’m going to tell you?! But I know someone else’s most embarrassing moment and it still makes me laugh so hard I cry.
5. What was your worst injury?
When I stigmata-ed myself slicing an Avocado. A pointed, serrated knife went through my palm between my middle and ring finger, and came out the other side. OUCH. Lost feeling in that hand for a long time.
6. What's your all-time favorite book, movie and TV show?
Book: Love in the Time of Cholera, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Movie: I can only narrow this down to 5: The Princess Bride, Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, Coming To America and Coco. TV Show: Right now, Handmaid’s Tale.
7. What would others say is the most annoying thing about you?
I interrupt too much!
8. If you could live anywhere (besides CL of course) where would it be?
Mexico City or Belize
9. What's your guilty pleasure?
Well, that used to be Justin Timberlake before he got to be so cool. Now, I guess it would be sleeping. Who has time for that anymore?!?
10. What would I find if I looked in your refrigerator?
Lots of kid friendly food – cheese, yogurt, milk, meat, fruits and veggies, leftovers…and then Beer.