10 Questions with Atom Smasher
1. What's your full name?
Atom Cornelius Smasher
2. What do you do?
I've worked in radio broadcasting for 25 years. I also do graphic and web design, audio & video editing, podcasting, and raise two miniature humans.
3. What do you love the most about living/working in Clear Lake?
I like being near the water. Who doesn't?
4. What's your most embarrassing moment?
I don't know about most embarrassing, but one I can remember is my youngest son pointing to a veteran with a prosthetic leg and asking loudly, "WHERE DID HE GET HIS ROBOT LEG FROM?" The guy was really cool and told him he got it from Walmart.
5. What was your worst injury?
I broke my leg when I was 2 and had a full leg cast up to my thigh. I don't remember it but I heard it sucked.
6. What's your all-time favorite book, movie and TV show?
Fav. Book - "I Used To Be a Miserable F*ck: An Everyman's Guide to a Meaningful Life" by John Kim "The Angry Therapist"
Fav movie - "National Lampoons Animal House"
Fav TV Show - Dexter.
7. What would others say is the most annoying thing about you?
8. If you could live anywhere (besides CL of course) where would it be?
9. What's your guilty pleasure?
Netflix Documentaries. I can watch hours and hours.
10. What would I find if I looked in your refrigerator?
Beer, Fruit I will never eat, questionable half gallon of milk, and What-A-Burger ketchup.