10 Questions with Tony Ashcraft
1. What's your full name?
Anthony Derrick Ashcraft
2. What do you do?
I am a federally licensed firearms dealer/manufacturer.
3. What do you love the most about living/working in Clear Lake?
You meet some incredible people in the Clear Lake area. The opportunity to network is always there.
4. What's your most embarrassing moment?
In my younger days, I drove a VERY used car. It needed some miscellaneous parts for the interior. I
stopped at a salvage yard, found a car like mine and took a pile of parts from the interior. I went to the booth to pay for what I had and the clerk asked where I had taken the parts from. I pointed to a vehicle, he then informed me that particular car belonged to an employee there.
5. What was your worst injury?
I had a motorcycle accident, injured my left arm, not too badly, but it was ugly for a while. I would say I have been pretty lucky.
6. What's your all-time favorite book, movie and TV show?
Book: A Brief History of Time – Steven Hawking
Movie: Forbidden Planet
TV Show: Fringe
7. What would others say is the most annoying thing about you?
That I have their phone number.
8. If you could live anywhere (besides CL of course) where would it be?
9. What's your guilty pleasure?
Real crime shows. Especially unsolved crime.
10. What would I find if I looked in your refrigerator?
Lots of Diet Coke, cheese, Monster Energy (the white can) sandwich making stuff, and various breakfast related items that always become dinner.