10 Questions with Lauri Coppock
1. What's your full name?
Lauri Beth Coppock. But no one knows my middle name until now. Only my mom called me Lauri Beth!
2. What do you do?
a whole lot of things! But my career is a Branch Manager for PrimeLending. 31 years in the mortgage industry and still loving it. When I’m not managing my branch, I’m in the “She Shed” making Flags with my hubby.
3. What do you love the most about living/working in Clear Lake?
It’s a fairly large city with a “small town” feel. I love how I can go into the local coffee shop and know half the folks in there. I find it is the warmest, friendliest place to work and live!
4. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Hmmmm…..It was probably that one radio show where John Wilkinson tried to make me sing. Don’t ask. You don’t want to listen!
5. What was your worst injury?
I broke my ankle while running to my car in the rain about 15 years ago. Slipped on wet grass and down I went. This is why I no longer run. lol
6. What's your all-time favorite book, movie and TV show?
Favorite books: I love anything by Harlan Coben. Movie: too many to pick but I love comedies. TV Show: Anything on Food Network and Supernatural. (ok…maybe THIS is my most embarrassing moment!)
7. What would others say is the most annoying thing about you?
I like control. Anything out of my control gets me a little crazy. Which makes me annoying!
8. If you could live anywhere (besides CL of course) where would it be?
It would have to be somewhere in Texas. Wait…maybe the Caribbean Islands. Yea, that would be better!
9. What's your guilty pleasure?
10. What would I find if I looked in your refrigerator?
Right now? A whole lot of nothing but Sugar Free Vanilla Coffee Mate and some leftovers. We need to go food shopping!